- reports: add temple/Olympus conversion (7bf648f)
- broken URL for mobile reports (9414af7)
- change readme, update buildscripts (d4ad0dc)
- various bugfixes and improvements (ac7f18d), closes #48
- css: fixed broken battle reports (9fcec0c)
- adds GRCRT modules sorting (b576388)
- missing inactivity and stats (74022b5)
- fixes acommand list movement bug (1e8ca5f), closes #14
- bump version number (e4bf001)
- fixes settings not loading (f12ca9d)
- GRCRT (again) too fast on Firefox (265a935)
- "docs(changelog): fixes wrong versioning [skip ci]" (54e036c)
- fixes settings not loading (829e00c)
- GRCRT (again) too fast on Firefox (7792f79)
This script version brings no major updates and contains only a couple of bugfixes.
We're using an autobuild system for our script, that automatically takes care of proper versioning.
However, when fed with wrong information, it'll release wrong verion number.
We are sorry if you feel disappointed with that mistake - we'll learn from it :blush:
- optimization: code tweaks (957de40)
We have moved our codebase to GitHub. Everyone who feels like helping developing the script, is mostly welcome to.
Having the script hosted on GitHub, also makes it easier to gather all bug reports in one place,
without the need of having to check various forums, facebook, g+ and email accounts.
Do you wanna become a GRCRT co-developer?
Do you have a bug to report?
Come see us on GitHub
- if the city information window was open and then an attack/support/spy was sent to the city searched for in the radar, the action took place in the city with the information open
- deactivation of the recipe module
- the signalling of an incoming attack did not work on beta servers
- in version 2.160.0 of the game, the script was erroring out, disabling most of the functionality
- fixed some FireFox 57 related errors (i.e "responseText is undefined", "JSON.parse: unexpected end ...")
- fixed some Macintosh related errors (i.e "a.responseText.split", "The quota has been exceeded")
- one more FF-related error fixed thanks to: poohanna (fr101 - Amisos), Roy.Robson (de89 - Emporion), Obelix76 (en101 - Amisos)
- GRCRT error reporting mechanism
- fixed error where for some FF users script was faster than game (again)
- troop movement window was not always movable
- script is working again on Firefox 57 with Greasemonkey 4
- messages were losing coloring after new message was sent
- it is now possible to assign colors to messages according to a pre-set scheme
- added option to display build points for buildings
- recipes collected on our website are now will also be available in an in-game window
- change in game code was blocking the script (beta servers only)
- in the "pact" tab of the alliance window, added a button to compare ally pact with enemies
- on multiple players requests, we've implemented Quack's draggable "activity frame" for troops movements (as Quack seems to have abandoned his script)
- fixed malfunctioning inactivity counter and links to statistics and radar in player's own profile window
Just like you, we don't like ads on websites. Unfortunately, they're mostly main source of income for the site they're displayed on.
Because of the fact that we've recently been receiving signals thats our ads are displaying inapropriate content (despite us having that setting disabled)
and the fact that income was just not sufficient to cover the costst of our infrastructure, we decided to temporarirly disable the ads. As a result, player
and alliance statistics can now be again displayed in an in-game windows. We're hoping you'll appreciate the work we do, by donating to GRCRTools further
development and to help us keep our servers running ($200/month)
- on the island overview window, player's alliance is displayed next to the nickname
- stats in an in-game window
- world wonder window: added information on available accelerations
- world wonder window: hovering over button to accelerate the construction displays time left till acceleration is possible
- added settings option to enable/disable troop information tooltip displayed on hovering over city name on drop-down city list
- fixed troop info tooltip displayed when hovering over city name on drop-down city list
- when resources are being transported to another city, the estimated arrival time is being updated dynamically
- in certain languages, the GRCRT settings window was too short, so that the [Save] button was unavailable
- after opening a player profile while another one was still open, the links to the stats were pointing to the previously opened player
- when no god was chosen, NaN:NaN:NaN was displayed as a time remaining for the spell to become available
- added pagination for radar results
- on the worlds with increased unit speed, the calculated max time was wrong for the selected unit
- rebuilt Radar allowing to choose type of unit, filter results and selecting relevant bonuses
- added new emoticons and grouped them into tabs
- TSL now supports selecting city groups (if administrator active) and refreshing window based on current selection
- an excessive white space was present when converting to image player cities, island cities or alliance players
- convert window was empty when trying to convert revolt attacks
- when converting city list to image, city id was shown instead of its name
- not working link to your own stats
- added the ability to send well-known recipes (also for servers BETA - separable recipe)
- windows associated with GRCRTools in the title have been marked octopus
- for any city you can find the players who have a city located no more than a specified time colony ship
- can save the converted report as a single image
- adaptation of links related to the new version of the site
- error writing settings prevents the use of the script for new users or new worlds
- small bugfixes
- added option to change behavior of sending resources for wold wonders
- towns list conversion was not working on player profile
- translations were not being saved
- chrome extension contained bug disallowing conversion
- On beta worlds (zz) players' inactivity and links to the statistics are working
- After another game update the Academy Overview module stopped working.
- After searching for the city, the link "Go to" wasn't working.
- for certain users, in IE, YouTube player was visible and occupied half the screen size
Forgive us that in the last versions so few functions have been added.
Unfortunately, we struggle with our server's restricted efficiency. Every new idea may negatively affect its stability.
Sadly, the server change implies additional costs (about €100 per month). Taking into account the drop in incomes from
ads and donations, we cannot afford the change at the moment.
- for certain users, in Chrome, converter's windows didn't open
- in Firefox, while generating BBCode the city next player, there is a blank window
- saving functions (wall, settings, etc) were not working when custom translation had been saved
- you can now search for inactive players' cites
- bbcode was not displayed when converting to external forums
- search not working with diacritics
- when pasting an already converted report, link will be added for mobile users to view
- on InnoGames' request, all GRCRT pages having advertisements will no longer be displayed in an in-game window
- revolt info was not being added when attacked with mythical units and favor points were stolen
- on very fast worlds, colony ship time was not correct on revolt information screen
- all halloween recipes are now visible through an in-game window - menu button present only during the event
- we have published more than 130 halloween recipes on our site here Hallowen Recipes
- when selecting a "sort by points" in an island info window, player inactivity was not being displayed
- enabling inactivity view offered by GRCRT will now hide QT inactivity (if QT is installed)
- optimisation of downloaded data for the town search - the maximal radius is 24h of colony ship's time
- adaptation to version 2.96.5 - have changed the methods used in radar
We hope that the bug which appeared in version 3.4.2 will not adversely affect your GRCRT experience.
We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused - it was not our purpose to hinder your play.
We do not have any premium features, which we could offer to compensate for the trouble (because we already consider each of you as a premium user of GRCRT).
We will, however, take more caution, not to let such situations occur in the future.
We wish all the players a bug free play both in script and the game.
- inactivity display has been restored with a failsafe stopping data retrieval after 10 unsuccessful attempts (lasting until page reload)
- user-defined additional emoticons not working
- wall conversion not working if previously not saved
- player inactivity display temporarirly disabled due to performance issues
- list of inactive players not being refreshed
- increased the allowed amount of concurrently opened statistics windows to 5 (was 1)
- fixed problem preventing script update when no other window was opened
- fix the problem run a script on safari
- Grepolis Academy Overview - implemented RayX's idea (with his consent)
- unified BBcode conversion for islands, player cities, ally members (inluding the overview)
- player inactivity - implemented Quack's idea (own approach) - inactive if QT detected
- you could not use your own sound an alarm - reported by a player from Greece
- poorly worked summing sent materials - 1+2 gave 2 instead of 3
- ABH - sending raw materials did not decrease the number of planned units
- deactivation of the old trading options from version 2.94
- tweaks to the attack warning - fixed triggering mechanism, turn-off when no attack
- conversion was not working when own city was being conquered and no incoming attacks/supports
- improved city search
- migration to "new" windows - they're noticeably faster
- after the last update of the game, stopped working Search towns
- displaying the statistics from grepolis.potusek.eu in the game, with grepostats and grepointel in a new window (no valid certificate ssl)
- adjust to the version 2.89
- possibilty of using the old trade layout
- for https wrong was generated link to the statistics - reported by corvette98 - thank you for reporting
- fix for settings saving mechanism - sometimes default setting were set, overwriting those previously saved
- incoming alarm sound has been restored
- improved compatibility with other scripts
- farming villages conversion not working
- due to an unspecified error, incoming attack notification has to be temporarely disabled
- default settings were not working properly for new users
- custom emoticons were not available in PM's
- coverted order always showed units, even if they were supposed to be hidden
- corrected verification of saved settings
- verification of saved settings
Please, excuse us for not improving GRCRTools for a long time. Family and work are most important and GRCRTools, sadly, comes only after them. Nevertheless, we hope that the time devoted to the project will make it worthwhile. The script was being corrected, and corrected, and corrected... for a long time. And eventually, the whole module the conversion depends on, has been rewritten. We wish all the players a great fun with the game and as little bugs as possible both in the script and the game itself :)
- Towns Sorted List (TSL) has been added. This addon will display list of your towns, sorted in ascending order by the distance to current town
- From now on, script settings are not being stored in a browser anymore, but on a server. Once saved, all sript settings and wall saves will be available on every computer and browser used for playing
- was launched to compare stored walls - up to 10 records
- Radar - ability to search inactive towns, towns of a selected player (via his profile page), towns of a selected alliance (via its profile page) in a 24h radius (colony ship travel time)
- in reports, both units and numbers are displayed as an image
- when publishing a report you can select the page you want to publish (if there are more than one)
- we are not afraid of SSL - GRCRT uses SSL already :)
- new location for ABH and new modules - the drop down menu at the site so far ABH
- the conversion of an academy works again
- a new version of the converter for all data converted
- pagination of results of converted reports is available for all reports' types
- after opening several windows with information about the city, a link to the statistics of the city was only one window
- appeared conversion error report or list of commands when in town was incitement to rebellion
- adaptation to changed game functions: supporting players, revolt information
- scrollbar missing in IE and FF for bigger amount of emoticons
- in the "wisdom" spell report, link to the simulator added by GRCRT(v.3.2.4) has been removed
- fix ABH in a new version of the game
- players also using QT script had a problem with the conversion of the agora :(
- in new version game restore the missing spell in the barracks/harbor
- players also using QT script had a problem with the conversion of the wall :(
- pictures are back in the Army Builder Helper :)
- error in script blocked in IE
- while gaining the city, the button [Publish] was under the button [Convert]
- the large number of emoticons, lacked limit the maximum height of the window
- new spells associated with the Democritus' Cauldron
- restore the missing popup for a spell in the barracks/harbor
- stopped working preview the generated report
- some reports have ceased to generate
- The way of presenting the generated report has been changed - adapted to version 2.70
- the filtering of orders didn't work in Firefox
- sometimes GRCRT has hanged due to a badly saved parameter
- crept typo in the part concerning storing the wall
- change notification mechanism - adaptation to the new version on the beta servers
- commands in their overview window can now be filtered by a city, and by incoming/outcoming/returning as well
- the "Convert" button was missing when our city was under occupation (the army movements screen is paged now)
- the spell's cooldown time is more accurate now
- army movements when we occupate a city (paging is added as well)
- it is now possible to cast an appropriate spell for barracks and harbor recruitments
- GUI for the worlds featuring heroes (its an adaptation to v. 2.68)
- conversion error command list, if we called a rebellion in the city of another player
- I did not write changes to its own emotes
- when you send a post on the forum, the window was getting longer
- convert single order of used spell
- FIX GAME: list support levels for our occupation did not fit in the window
- additional info about a revolt on the list of commands
- in the table version: generating the wall works correctly now,
- after the change of the checkbox mechanism, changing the settings was impossible.
- emoticons are already properly - stupid FF! half the features they cut
- It won't be ever enough, but new emotes add yourself :P
- new language versions: Russian, Slovak
- summation sent raw materials
- report "Wisdom" can be inserted into the simulator
- for worlds without the implemented translations, an error occurred while opening the window with "changes, settings, etc"
- update mechanism fetch inappropriate content script - skip the cache solved the problem
- the script works fine in Firefox with Greasemonkey in v1.15 and v2.0
- fix conversion of the occupation of our city
- new language versions: Danish, Greek, Russian (bad file name and not added), Turkish
- handle a new version in the Chrome extension
- from this version on, the script will be no longer loaded externally, but 100% user-side
- player link generated for on-island cities (like in Quack's script)
- new version notification: user decides when to update
- game bugfixes: disappearing buttons in combat simulator; broken layout for some tutorial quests
- octopus icon added for a GRCRT settings in game settings window
- the mechanism for providing new translations for the script (the implementation of a good idea Quack's)
- possibility to send mass-message to all alliance members directly from the alliance overview window
- loader for IE - the script is stored on the user's computer and updated when necessary.
- translation issues for Argentinian and Czech languages
- wrong bbcode generated for on-island cities when Quack's script was enabled
- Sometimes attack warning was multiplied and could not be disabled
- changes icon appeared multiple times
- a sound support in Opera
- a player name or an alliance name containing dots looked badly in bbcode
- some fixes for Firefox (I thought it is IE that "behaves differently").
- in ABH after sending resources the information about units was lost.
- conversion of own units in selected town
- academy's researches conversion
- Army Builder Helper (ABH)
- ABH "how to"
- agora: units out of town conversion
- Filtering was ignored during conversion of troops movements
- Agora's conversion for external forum was bugged
- link to statistics did not show up for players with no alliance
- forum tabs displayed with incorrect order
- Oops! Fixed bug with saving wall.
- For information about the city, adding a link to the statistics for the alliance and the city. In the case of an abandoned city, to help determine the last owner.
- Amendments related to the GUI.
- Adjusting appearance of some elements to the new interface
- Sound settings used default values instead of saved ones
- Arising revolt information: priestess always had "X"
- Arising revolt information: always first revolt time showed up
- Arising revolt information: closest CStime occasionaly showed not the closest
- Arising revolt information: inaccurate number of incoming attacks/supports coming in showed up
- Paging for a list of commands
- Disabling sound in browsers that do not support sound correctly
- Sound for incoming attacks was blocking/freezing script During page load
- New languages: Czech and Italian
- Going again to the settings, do not display a previously saved own sound url
- Changing the position of the icon for the default unit
- Converting a single command - font too small for the number of units
- Along with creation of revolt report, ability to provide additional city information
- In the worlds with the Heroes, available coins display was added below Hero
- Generate reports as HTML table
- Sound signaling incoming attack along with the ability to set your own sound
- Tool has been added, to optimise resources transfer (for troops recruitment) between cities. Chosen unit wil determine resources ratio used
- Code cleanup. Old, unused methods removed
- Changing the way you paste the generated reports inside game.
Workaround for old, not fixed Firefox bug, distorting reports when copying and pasting.
After generated, the result is saved:
then in the forum or message, click icon "paste"
- Display the time to use the spell.
- Report support attacked.
- In the barracks and harbor an additional button to reload the window
- Identification numbers of the seas (I missed it)
- Adaptation to altered mechanisms of game version 2.54
- Own implementation of the function to generate BBCode
- Change the switching language - the ability to use the Spanish version for Argentina - thanks for the player Miltonguid
- In converted reports support icons of defense appeared in the part of the report relating to the attacker
- Changing the location of the button [Convert] for "About conquests"
- Changing the way we generate images of troops on the reports
- Increasing the window display statistics grepolis.potusek.eu - view historical player did not fit in
- The reports beyond those used spells are also other icons
- Withdrawal centering preview a farming village
- The withdrawal of the [Mark as read]
After nearly two years of Inno introduced the reports and messages marking as read ;)
- Converting a list of commands
- Grepointel.com added to the list of source selection statistics.
- Can mark messages as read.
- Works on the new GUI
- Link to the statistics block other links (support, wiki, etc). Now It is available in the information about the city.
- The change in the game = change in GRC - working again :)
- Images of the heroes on the reports
- Usage spells report
- Convert single command, when you used the spell
- Countdown reuse spell was obscured by a coin (possibility of extension)
- Changed mechanism for generating a link to the statistics
- In the settings, the game added a link to the settings GRC
- You can hide the loss of raw materials for the report
- List of supporting players
- List of support
- New game mechanics - stopped working link to the statistics
- Restrictions on the size of subject... the reporting period can be seen dots again :(
- The new version of the game, the problem of handling some ascii characters - change the "=" and "-"
- Temporary disable icons for commands - I have to rebuild the mechanism
- The list of players to support our city
- Improving conversion movement of troops, when our city is occupied
- Improved reports on the world of heroes
- Enable statistics - complete change of server.
- Adding a link to the statistics of the current city
- Temporarily disable statistics - change server.
- Oops! Unfortunately, the solution without a database, I have too slow drives :(
- In the settings you can choose to access statistics: grepolis.potusek.eu or grepostats.com
- Amendments related to the update of the game - did not work to convert reports
- Due to changes in the game, change the presentation of the differences on the wall
- Updated link to statistics
- Improved detection mechanism converter open window. The converter only works once and needed refresh the page.
- In the near future it will be change appearance of the menu, so information about version of GRC/RT has moved below the clock.
- In some cases, there was a problem with inserting emoticons.
- Add in settings disable the icons for the destination city commands
- Fixed converted command list
- Convert to BBCode cities on the island.
- The Dutch version.
- Clearing the html header tags converted command list
- The report was incorrectly calculated losses on both sides, when the window was open forum.
- The separation into two independent scripts: GRC and RT
- Small add-on. I'm always annoyed when I'm lost, where and how I sent. So ...
- Generating a list of cities a player or a list of players in the alliance, if it exceeded the 500 characters, in an additional window was left out one item.
- Overload the database server associated with reservations module forsignificantly been reduced. Disabled notification of new bookings.
- Starting up on a test module - check the server load is reduced.
- Forgive me, but the server on which reservations were installed, was significantly overloaded. I run the module again if I find a good inexpensive server.
- The addition of French and Spanish
- Change the mechanism for checking whether exists a reservation- to reduce the reservations server load
- The mechanism of checking whether there are new bookings - signaling an icon next link in menu
- The change calls for service bookings
- The change calls for service statistics (grepostats.com)
- More emots
- Replacing scrollable tabs on the forum for multi-line (possibly off in settings "GRC")
- The window associated with the conquering of our city
- On report of the attack/defense display a cost-loss
- Convert the list of troops arrived in occupied city
- Sometimes the buttons marking the reports as read do not appear
- Adding script compression
- Romanian Version
- Fixed the report our support if attacked
- Improved conversion command list when used spell
- The appearance of the city day or night - Added in Grepolis ver. 2.19
- In the list of reports, adding the possibility of marking as read
- Add a bookmark "Settings" allow enabling/disabling add-ons
- Adding support for new god Artemis, spells and units - the world of heroes
- Improved communication with the game - change the world of heroes
- Fixed the command conversion, when used the spell
- The addition of emots when write post on the forum or message
- Generate a list of cities the player in BBCode format
- Generate a list of players from the alliance in BBCode format
- Adding a countdown, after which time it will be possible to use a spell, if there is no grace
- Corrected when discovered, says the spy
- Improved conversion of the report regarding the underground treasures of the kingdom - the developers forgot to show the quantity of the silver
- Correction made to the command window to get rid of scroll from the right
- Adding missing parameter to generate the preview
- Improved selection of the current town in the demand of raw materials from villages
- Improved conversion of the upcoming attack
- I love developers Grepolis! Improving the code to call the windows.
- Fixed a conversion command when it is attacked farm
- Improved conversion of the report related to the construction of a new city
- Fixed conversion spell "Wisdom"
- Separation of the converter on two paths: for Grepolis v.1 (closed) and for Grepolis v.2
- For a premium account holders "Captain", in previewthe villages automatically selects of current town
- During the conversion command, data about the cities appeared "undefined"
- Small fix - adapt to changes in the mechanism of BETA
- During the conversion command, data about the cities appeared "undefined"
- Access to statistics, player information about the city (Grepolis v.2)
- Converting a single command (Grepolis v.2)
- Generate claim of city
- Added the possibility to limit the scope of the city wall of the converted
- Sometimes when switching between windows, not guns converter
- Taking the report of the attack with breakthrough
- Convert Agora - who sent support and how much
- Functionality to hide the city defender / attacker
- Script written mostly from scratch.
- Improving the reports (no images appear "undefined")
- Improved conversion of the city wall - works fine in Chrome and Firefox
- Improved appearance of the report, when our support has been attacked
- Improving the report when failed spy mission.
- The functionality to change the language versions. Currently available: en, pl, de. Want to make a converter in your language? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the abandoned city was spied on, instead of the name of the player and the alliance appeared "undefined"
- Improving the collection of ID cities in Grepolis v2.0
- Record of the wall allowing the comparison after the attack / defense.
- Removal of extra button [Convert] to report spying in Grepolis v1.0
- Generate an error report when you do not see the enemy (symbol "?")
- Improving the conversion of the wall for Grepolis v1.0
- Adding the conversion of the wall for Grepolis v1.0
- Converting wall
- Preview of the generated code
- Discrepancies between the earlier and the current code HTML the game
- Added missing image, where the attack was killed, and you do not see the defenders of units
- Removed link with firebug - resulted in the suspension of the converter
- Loss of units converted into raw materials (at the request of Ponury Zniviarz)
- Changing the way we image generation unit
- title of the report (on request Ponury Zniviarz)
- report the use of divine power, adding a logo (at the request of Ponury Zniviarz)
- Select where you want to report a forum that is available to internal / external message, or (at the request of Squnqs)
- Grepolis Works on version 2.0 (Beta "world3")
- the missing information about the incitement to rebellion.
- the missing information, which was supported by an attack spell
- The script converts the reports: cast a spell, attack / defense, spy