Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - How to install
How to install
Browser needs Tampermonkey to support the script.
If you have it installed, there should be an icon in the top-right corner of the browser's window.
If it is not already installed, follow the instruction below. If it is, skip this step.
- click this link: Tampermonkey
- click [Download]
- click [+ Free] and then [Add]
- if you don't see the icon of Tampermonkey in a top-right corner, restart browser
Installing Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools
- click this link: GRCRTools, so as to install the script in Tampermonkey, then press [Install]
- visit Grepolis website and refresh it.
- to be sure, that the script has been installed correctly, next to the icon of Tampermonkey you should see a digit "1" on a red background - it means that the script works
- if everything is ok and the script works, in a bottom-left corner you should see an octopus
How to turn on/off
To turn off:
- press the Tampermonkey icon and find the script on a list you see, then press the green circle, which will change into red (the script is now off).
- after refreshing the Grepolis website, there will still be a digit next to the Tampermonkey icon but there will be no octopus.
To turn on:
- press the Tampermonkey icon and find the script on a list you see, then press the red circle, which will change into green (the script is now on).
- after refreshing the Grepolis website, there will be a digit next to the Tampermonkey icon and the octopus as well.
How to uninstall
- press the Tampermonkey icon and click [Dashboard].
- find the script on the list you see and click the bin icon in "Actions" column, on the right side.
- when you confirm uninstalling the script, it will be permanently removed from Tampermonkey.
- after refreshing the Grepolis website, there won't be the digit nor the octopus.